BUSN - Entrepreneurship & Small Business
Resources on starting and running a business; for resources specific to aboriginal business, view our Aboriginal Economic Development guide.
Entrepreneurial Marketing Resources
- The Digital Marketer: Ten New Skills Every Executive Needs to Stay Customer Centric by Larry Weber; Lisa Leslie HendersonCall Number: Electronic bookISBN: 9781118760833Publication Date: 2014-04-21
- The Small Business Online Marketing Handbook: converting online conversations to offline sales by Annie TsaiCall Number: Electronic bookISBN: 9781118770153Publication Date: 2013-10-08
- This I know : marketing lessons from Under the influence by Terry O'ReillyCall Number: HF5415.13 .O748 2017ISBN: 9780345810366Publication Date: 2017
- Canada Business NetworkThis is an excellent resource from the Government of Canada that provides entrepreneurs with access to reliable, up-to-date and relevant information to help them start and grow their business. Provides extensive information on starting a business.
- Mplans.com(Open Access)
How to write a marketing plan and a collection of sample marketing plans.
- Content Marketing InstituteThis site has articles about all aspects of content marketing.
- Small Business: Marketing (Globe and Mail Report on Business)Keep up to date on the latest news and articles on marketing for small business.
- Last Updated: May 16, 2023 10:06 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/entrepreneurship
- Print Page