BUSN - Entrepreneurship & Small Business
Resources on starting and running a business; for resources specific to aboriginal business, view our Aboriginal Economic Development guide.
Business feasibility resources
- Dragons' Den Guide to Assessing Your Business Concept by Vyge, JohnCall Number: HD30.28 .V94Publication Date: 2012This book is available in print format in the Business Library: HD30.28 .V94 2012
- The Basics of Project Evaluation and Lessons Learned, Second Edition by Willis H. ThomasCall Number: HD69 .P75 T477 2015ISBN: 9781482204537Publication Date: 2014-08-22
- Key Concepts for a Feasibility Study (Canadian Worker Co-op Federation)(Open Access)
Outlines the key concepts to consider when researching the feasibility of a business.
- C.D. Howe Institute"The C.D. Howe Institute is an independent not-for-profit organization that aims to raise Canadians’ living standards by fostering economically sound public policies."
- Last Updated: May 16, 2023 10:06 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/entrepreneurship
- Print Page