Spatial and Numeric Data Services guide to GIS data available at the University of Calgary.
- Solar Potential images for buildings within city limits
- Current and Historical Alberta Weather Station viewer
- solar radiation data under Elements and Derivatives tabs
- National Research Council Sunrise/Sunset/Sun Angle calculator
- Natural Resources Canada Solar Photovoltaic Energy
- Global Solar Atlas from the World Bank Group, a series of global, regional and country GIS data layers and maps; supporting the scale-up of solar power
- Global Renewables Watch - A first-of-its-kind living atlas intended to map and measure all utility-scale solar and wind installations on Earth using artificial intelligence (AI) and satellite imagery, allowing users to evaluate clean energy transition progress and track trends over time. It also provides unique spatial data on land use trends to help achieve the dual aims of the environmental protection and increasing renewable energy capacity.
- Global Solar Power Tracker - from Global Energy Watch
- Last Updated: Dec 5, 2023 1:18 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/gis
- Print Page