Spatial and Numeric Data Services guide to GIS data available at the University of Calgary.
- transportation files including Major Road Network download from Calgary Open Data portal
- Calgary Traffic Counts System
- Permanent traffic monitoring stations
- AltaLIS Access files include roads, rail, pipelines, trails, facilities download from SANDS data catalogue
- DMTI 2017 transportation files include highways, roads, rail, tracks, trails at SANDS or download from SANDS data catalogue
- Canada Historic Railways download
- Canadian Public Transit Systems - Geospatial data for public transit agencies in Canada, with information on stop locations, route locations, route types, level of service, wheelchair access, bike access, and more.
- Traffic Flow Dashboard - Statistics Canada has launched the Traffic Flow Dashboard as an experimental statistic to provide information on the traffic flow on selected road segments in the cities of Calgary, Toronto, and Montreal, and in the provinces of Ontario and Alberta.
- Last Updated: Nov 22, 2023 10:42 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/gis
- Print Page