Tips and Links to help with online (mostly) scholarship
Be more productive, manage files & passwords
- How to find, read and organize papersSolid article from Nature written by a first-year PhD student
Manage your files, machines and passwordsThe following services / products will allow you to access your content wherever you may be.
- Microsoft OneDriveThe UofC-preferred cloud solution. Learn how to synch and share files across all your devices.
- TropyTropy is a free and open-source desktop knowledge organization application that helps users manage and describe photographs of research materials. For Windows, macOS, Linux
- Virtual Desktops at UofCAccess an entire Windows Machine containing specialized software, such as the Adobe Acrobat Suite.
- Last Updated: Dec 21, 2022 3:54 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/toolkit
- Print Page
Subjects: Reference Tools