Education - ePortfolios
What is D2L ePortfolio?
D2L ePortfolio is a software add-on to D2L which facilitates the storing, organizing, reflecting on, sharing, and the creation of a website (called a “presentation” in D2L). Once a website is created, it can be shared with one or more people in your course, or it can be made public - that is viewable by the world.
What does a website created with D2L ePortfolio typically look like?
Is there more help available for D2L ePortfolio?
- Step-by-step video – How to create a presentation (website) using D2L ePortfolio goo.gl/vTr8eQ
- Step-by-step video – How to make your D2L ePortfolio presentation public goo.gl/1JxU2q
- Example ePortfolio created with D2L ePortfolio goo.gl/mEbjEM
- Quick Start Guide to D2L ePortfolio goo.gl/NYZT8L
- Website of support resources for D2L ePortfolio (including an FAQ) goo.gl/RHrBRH
- Help available from Joanne Williams at the Technology desk at the Doucette library, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Updated: Aug 24, 2023 7:58 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/education-eportfolios
- Print Page