This guide provides assistance and information for learning the major citation styles.
APA Style Guide (6th Ed.)
|Typically used in Education, Communication, Business and Nursing|
|APA Style Guide (7th Ed.)||Typically used in Education, Communication, Business and Nursing|
- Guide: APA Citation Tools & ResourcesFor more in-depth information on the APA Citation Style please visit this guide.
APA - American Psychological Association
APA citation style is the most commonly used citation style of the Social Sciences.
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association by American Psychological AssociationISBN: 9781433832161Publication Date: 2019-10-017th Edition
- APA Style Guide to Electronic ReferencesCall Number: PN171 .F56 INTERNETPublication Date: 20076th Edition
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association by American Psychological Association StaffCall Number: PE1479 .P8A5 2010ISBN: 9781433805592Publication Date: 2009-07-156th Edition
- Last Updated: May 25, 2023 9:27 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/citations
- Print Page