Open Educational Resources (OER)
This guide provides information and resources to help support you learn about OER, find and evaluate existing OER, adopt OER, and create OER projects.
- About Open Educational Resources
- Open Education & Support at UCalgary
- Finding OER
- Adopting, Developing, & Evaluating OER
- Open Education Alberta Publishing Service: Creating OER in Pressbooks
- Open Educational Practices: OER-Enabled and Open Pedagogy
- Copyright & Open Licensing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
OER Created at UCalgary
A number of open educational resources have been created by UCalgary instructors, either through funding from the pilot project in 2017, other grants, or grassroots efforts. Learn more about these locally-created OERs and funding opportunities on the Taylor Institute's Open Educational Resources website.
Examples of OER projects developed at the University of Calgary are listed below.
- Introduction to Environmental Modelling by Quazi K. HassanPublication Date: 2018
This list is a work in progress.
If you do not see your OER listed and would like to include it here to increase discovery and use, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd be happy to add your open educational resource to our list.
- Last Updated: Mar 22, 2023 5:11 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/OER
- Print Page
Subjects: Open Educational Resources, Research
Tags: OER, open educational resources