BUSN - Library information for DBA students
- Research Tools
- Bibliographic Software
- Citation Analysis/Research Impact
- Prism - University of Calgary Digital Repository
This guide provides an overview of citation management tools including Mendeley, EndNote and more.
Manage Your Research Identity and Track Your Impact
by Christie Hurrell Last Updated Dec 6, 2022 121 views this year
This guide describes how to build a researcher identity online through the use of unique IDs and social media profiles. It also describes online tools for tracking the impact of your research.
- PRISM is a digital archive of the university's intellectual output. Established and maintained by Libraries and Cultural Resources to manage, preserve and make available the academic works of faculty, students and research groups. The collection includes faculty publications, masters and doctoral theses, and research output from across Southern Alberta.
PRISM is updated regularly, with new works added daily.
- PRISM Dataverse is a data repository hosted through Scholars Portal, a service of the Ontario Council of University Libraries and supported by UCalgary's Libraries and Cultural Resources. PRISM Dataverse enables scholars to easily deposit data, create data-specific metadata for searchability and publish their datasets.
- Last Updated: Jun 9, 2022 2:29 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/dba-students
- Print Page