Guide to Research and Writing for the Academic Study of Religion
Selecting a Topic
To write a good research paper, you must begin with a good research question.
Key Points to Consider:
- The research question is appropriate to the assignment.
- The question should genuinely interest you.
- The question addresses an issue of controversy in the field.
- There are sufficient and appropriate sources available to adequately consider and answer the question.
See WISPR (Workshop on the Information Search Process) for a good overview of the steps in the information research process. Note use guest login and select Generic Course.
- Last Updated: Jun 9, 2022 2:27 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/research-and-writing-religion
- Print Page