Education - Tutorial Videos
About This Guide
This guide hosts videos that are created to highlight library resources for Education. The videos here will be most useful to undergraduate students, graduate students, and faculty or instructors in education.
- The Library Tutorial Videos tab features short introductions or instruction for specific library resources.
- The Library Instruction Session tab has recorded online sessions that introduce multiple resources, library skills, or in-depth coverage of a single resource.
- The Library Research Skills tab has a series of short videos with instruction on basic concepts for effective library research.
Transcripts, closed captioning and/or session slides are provided for accessibility.
Last Updated: December 2020
- Last Updated: Aug 24, 2023 7:58 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/c.php?g=719566
- Print Page