Education - Tech Tools for Teaching
Integrate Technology in your Classroom
Looking for Doucette Library Resources About Teaching with Technology?
Educational Technology books and resources reside in the 371.335 area of the Doucette stacks.
371.334 - Computers and literacy
371.335 - Internet in education
World wide web
Search and subject terms include - web-based instruction, internet searching, internet in education
- Using WEB 2.0 Tools in the K-12 Classroom by Beverley E. CraneISBN: 9781555706531
- Teaching the IGeneration by William M. Ferriter; Adam GarryISBN: 9781936765324
- UnCommon Learning: Creating Schools that Work for Kids by Eric C. SheningerISBN: 9781483365756
- Hacking Education by Mark Barnes; Jennifer GonzalezISBN: 9780986104909Publication Date: 2015-07-30
- From Digital Natives to Digital Wisdom by Marc R. PrenskyISBN: 9781452230092Publication Date: 2012-01-18
- Teaching with the Tools Kids Really Use by Susan Brooks-Young (Editor)Call Number: 371.334 BRT 2010ISBN: 9781412972758Publication Date: 2010-02-03
- Untangling the Web by Stephen (Steve) E. Dembo; Adam S. (Scott) BellowCall Number: 371.334467 DEU 2013ISBN: 9781483333205Publication Date: 2013-06-04
- Keepin' it real : integrating new literacies with effective classroom practice by Lisa DonohueCall Number: 372.6 DOKE 2010ISBN: 9781551382609Publication Date: 2010
Education - Gaming and Simulations
by Kathy Wise Last Updated Jun 9, 2022 46 views this year
- Edutopia - Technology IntegrationEdutopia is a non-profit foundation created to celebrate and encourage innovation in K-12 education. Technology Integration is one of the core learning strategies they have identified. This page has links to short informational articles highlighting tools and learning strategies across subject areas and grades.
- Kathy Schrock's Guide to EverythingMassive collection of links about just about everything to do with educational technology.
- Free Technology for TeachersAn active blog about all things tech and teaching.
- I Made My Classroom Look Like the Real WorldAnthony Johnson's description of how he used technology to integrate real-world experiences for his elementary school students.
- Johnsonville (on Vimeo)Watch a video showing Anthony Johnson's collaborative learning community.
- Too Soon for Technology?: The Latest on Technology Use by Pre-schoolers (SLJ 2014)This article from School Library Journal takes on the question of "When?" children should be introduced to technology.
Watch for new resources soon!
- Annenberg Learner - Lesson Plans and Professional DevelopmentAnnenberg Learner is an American organization that funds and distributes educational video. There are classroom resources and professional development for all grades and subjects. Most lessons include a section that gives some ideas as to what children might think about different concepts related to physical sciences, biology, earth sciences, geology, and environmental sciences. Most lessons include videos about classroom practice. Check out their STEM/STEAM section!
- Last Updated: Mar 23, 2023 2:42 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/education-EdTech
- Print Page
Subjects: Education, Undergraduate Education (Werklund)