POLICY: Urban Policies
Information on finding urban policies.
What is an Intergovernmental Organization?
The Union of International Associations, it is publication, Yearbook of International Organizations, defines intergovernmental organizaitons as bodies:
- being based on a formal instrument of agreement between the governments of nation states
- including three or more nation states as parties to the agreement
- possessing a permanent secretariat performing onging tasks.
The following are some intergovernmental organizations (IGOs):
- Last Updated: Jun 9, 2022 2:05 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/urban-policies
- Print Page