Research Data Management
The library offers workshops throughout the year on general research data management topics, as well as data visualization, GIS, and the use of tools such as NVivo, R, and OpenRefine for data analysis and cleaning. View our workshop calendar to see what's coming up, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request an individual consultation or instruction session for your group.
Illuminating Research Data Management was a webinar series in 2022-2023 designed to empower UofC researchers to confidently work with data at all phases of their research program. This series was presented with the support of a SSHRC Connections grant. Click the link to view recordings of past webinars.
Portage is Canada's network for research data management. It offers regular webinars on RDM topics from partner universities and organizations. This list is a selection of recent recordings; for the full list, see their web site (select Webinars):
- Support Your Research with DMP Assistant 2.0
- Support Your Research with Data Management Planning
- An Introduction to the Compute Canada Federation
- Using the Open Science Framework to Enhance your Research Projects
- Full Spectrum Environmental Data Management
All training materials produced by Portage Network can be access on their training web site. Here are a couple of popular ones:
Training from other organizations
- Last Updated: Nov 21, 2023 3:24 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/researchdatamanagement
- Print Page