Research Data Management
General information on research data management at the University of Calgary
Here you will find online tutorials, tip sheets and other learning tools to help you with research data management.
Research Data Management - General
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada Training Resources - a variety of online training modules and tip sheets from the Portage Network, which is a collaboration between Canada's research university libraries to support research data management.
- Research Data Management Primer - from the Digital Research Alliance of Canada RDM (formerly Portage Network)
- File naming best practices - guidance from the Princeton University Library
- Best practices for formatting data - guidance from the Princeton University Library
- Data Curation Primers - From the Data Curation Network. "Data curation primers are peer-reviewed, living documents that detail a specific subject, disciplinary area or curation task and that can be used as a reference to curate research data."
- Research Data Roadmap - An LCR-created tool to help you identify where to look for research data management support at UCalgary.
- What is PRISM Dataverse: University of Calgary's Data Repository?
- How do I deposit data into PRISM Dataverse?
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada RDM (formerly Portage Network) Dataverse Primer
Indigenous Data Sovereignty
- Planning to Undertake Work with First Nations, Inuit and Métis Data: A resource prepared by the Canadian Research Data Centre Network, including both questions to consider and resources to consult.
- Last Updated: Nov 21, 2023 3:24 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/researchdatamanagement
- Print Page