Research Data Management
General information on research data management at the University of Calgary
Here you will find online tutorials, tip sheets and other learning tools to help you with data management.
Research Data Management - General
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada Training Resources - a variety of online training modules and tip sheets from the Portage Network, which is a collaboration between Canada's research university libraries to support research data management.
- Research Data Management Primer - from the Digital Research Alliance of Canada RDM (formerly Portage Network)
- File naming best practices - guidance from the Princeton University Library
- Best practices for formatting data - guidance from the Princeton University Library
- Data Curation Primers - From the Data Curation Network. "Data curation primers are peer-reviewed, living documents that detail a specific subject, disciplinary area or curation task and that can be used as a reference to curate research data."
- Last Updated: Sep 6, 2022 12:31 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/researchdatamanagement
- Print Page