NURS503.43 - Annotated Bibliographies
Resources for Writing Annotated Bibliographies
- Annotated Bibliographies - James Cook UniversityAn excellent, indepth overview of how to write annotated bibliographies. Includes steps in writing an annotation as well as examples
- Annotated Bibliographies: The Writing Center, Univesrity of North Carolina at Chapel HillProvides information on the different types of annotations, and includes examples
- Annotated Bibliography: University of ColoradoIncludes information on how to assess the source for you annotation
- Cultural Competence Models in Nursing:A Selected Annotated BibliographyYou will need to authenticate to access the article.
Shen, Z. (2004). Cultural competence models in nursing: A selected annotated bibliography. Journal of Transcultural Nursing, 15(4), 317-322.
- Nurse-Sensitive Patient Outcomes: An Annotated BibliographyYou will need to authenticate to access the article.
Haberfelde, M., Bedecarré, D., & Buffum, M. (2005). Nurse-sensitive patient outcomes: an annotated bibliography. JONA: The Journal of Nursing Administration, 35(6), 293-299.
- Writing HelpA UofC research guide that provides information and links for writing, including annotated bibliographies
- Last Updated: Jun 9, 2022 2:17 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/c.php?g=717238
- Print Page