Library Resources for Graduate Students
Maintaining your physical and mental health is essential to your success as a graduate student. This page will highlight some important resources that you can use to ensure that you are performing at your best.
If you need immediate help, reach out:
For after-hours mental health support from the Distress Centre:
- Call 403-266-4357, available 24/7.
- Visit the Distress Centre website to access online chat from 3 - 10 p.m. on weekdays and noon - 10 p.m. on weekends.
For additional crisis support from Wood’s Homes Community Support Team:
- Call 403-299-9699 or 1-800-563-6106, available 24/7.
- Text 587-315-5000 between 9 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- Visit Wood's Homes website for live chat between 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Wellness Resources at the University of Calgary
Wellness Resources in the Library
- Last Updated: Jan 30, 2023 12:13 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/graduatestudents
- Print Page