Systematic Reviews in the Health Sciences
Systematic & Scoping Reviews: Your Roadmap to Conducting an Evidence Synthesis
This interactive course has been created by health science librarians to help through the different review processes.
Systematic Reviews in the Human Health Sciences
Throughout the last few years, Systematic Reviews have become a popular form of research within the health sciences.
At the Health Science Library, we regularly receive questions about the process of systematic reviews. The pages within this section of the research guide have been adapted from a previous workshop our librarians have offered.
By reading and working through the following pages, you will be able to:
- Define what a systematic review is
- Provide an overview of the six steps in the systematic review methodology
- Initiate a systematic review using the resources provided
- Last Updated: Aug 14, 2023 11:33 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/SysRev
- Print Page