BUSN - Writing and Presenting
This guide provides resources to help with business communication, focusing on academic integrity, business writing, presentations, citing and referencing, and using web resources.
This visualization of information sources portrays some of the main sources for business information and their relative order (descending) in terms of prevalence in scholarly work.
Your choice of information sources will depend on the type of information for which you are searching and how you intend to use the information.
- Citing and Referencing for Business(Open Access)
This research guide was created by the Business Library and provides extensive resources to help with citation and referencing for business. Includes access to examples of citing many business resources in APA and JOM styles.
- OWL at PurduePurdue University's Online Writing Lab. This is a very comprehensive site providing guidance on every aspect of academic writing, citing and referencing.
- Professional, Technical Writing (OWL at Purdue)Provides in-depth information on all aspects of business writing including letters, memos, technical reports, and more.
- The Business Writer's Handbook by Gerald J. Alred; Walter E. Oliu; Charles T. BrusawCall Number: PE1115 .B78 2015ISBN: 9781457675515Publication Date: 2015-02-12
- Managerial Communication by Geraldine E. (Elizabeth) HynesCall Number: HD30.3 .H95ISBN: 1483358550Publication Date: 2015-01-22
- Business Writing Today by Natalie CanavorCall Number: HF5718.3 .C365 2016ISBN: 9781483358666Publication Date: 2015-06-01
- Last Updated: Aug 16, 2022 9:56 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/business_communication
- Print Page