BUSN - Indigenous Economic Development
This guide will help you access resources related to Indigenous economic development in Canada. Please contact the Business Library if you need more help.
Key Canadian web resources
- Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business(Open Access)
- Indigenous Services CanadaIndigenous Services Canada (ISC) works collaboratively with partners to improve access to high quality services for First Nations, Inuit and Métis. Our vision is to support and empower Indigenous peoples to independently deliver services and address the socio-economic conditions in their communities.
- National Indigenous Economic Development BoardThe board is made up of First Nations, Inuit and Metis business and community leaders from all regions of Canada. They advise the federal government on ways to help increase the economic participation of Aboriginal men and women in the Canadian economy. Site includes a Publications tab with links to documents and reports.
- Northeastern Alberta Aboriginal Business AssociationThe Northeastern Alberta Aboriginal Business Association (NAABA) is a non-profit organization that consists of a growing interest group of Aboriginal Businesses, committed to enhancing and creating an environment, which promotes businesses, jobs, and training for the betterment of all aboriginal people in the region.
Other Library Guides
Below are some other library guides that may help you with your research:
BUSN - Entrepreneurship & Small Business
by Business Library Last Updated Feb 9, 2023 125 views this year
LAW Indigenous Peoples & the Law
by Bennett Jones Law Library Last Updated Jan 5, 2023 40 views this year
by Laura Koltutsky Last Updated Nov 15, 2022 41 views this year
- Last Updated: Aug 16, 2022 9:57 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/indigenous_economic_development
- Print Page