BUSN - Nonprofit Organizations
Resources on nonprofit management, fundraising, voluntarism and more
- Calgary Chamber of Voluntary OrganizationsFind information on the issues facing nonprofit organizations, a directory of CCVO members, data portal, fact sheet, current news, issues and more. Publications include an annual Alberta Non Profit Survey.
- Imagine CanadaA national charitable organization whose cause is Canada’s charities. Includes key facts about Canada’s charitable sector and the state of charitable organizations. Also provides access to Imagine Canada's 'Sector Monitor.'
- Philanthropist"The Philanthropist is a free online journal for practitioners, academics, supporters and others engaged in the nonprofit sector in Canada."
- Associations Canada: An encyclopedic directory by Canadian Almanac & Directory Pub. CoCall Number: AS40 .A87Publication Date: Annual
- Not-for-profit Corporations (Corporations Canada)Find information on guidelines, legislation, regulations, incorporation, forms, and a primer for Directors.
- Grant Connect This link opens in a new windowUniversity of Calgary IP access onlyGrant Connect is a fundraising research platform that helps users identify funding opportunities from a database of thousands of foundations, corporations, and government programs and manage funding prospects from identification to stewardship.
- Hauser Institute for Civil Society (Harvard University)The Hauser Institute for Civil Society at Harvard University is a university-wide center for the study of civil society and nonprofit organizations.
- Canada Revenue Agency: Charities & GivingIncludes Charities Listings which is a searchable list of Canadian charities with information about their finances and activities.
- Last Updated: Aug 16, 2022 9:57 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/nonprofit
- Print Page