Welcome to the Recreational Mathematics Resource Guide! These sources are available for YOU to use for research.
The collection features work by Leon Bankoff, Martin Gardner, Eugene Strens and more!
This collection was donated to the University of Calgary Library (Special Collections) by the family of Dutch mathematician Eugene Strens, after whom the collection has been named. Since its initial recipt the Strens collection has grown to include several thousand books and archival materials.
In this guide, you will find information on the following topics:
- Puzzles & riddles
- Books & literature
- Playing cards
- Personal papers of recreational mathematicians
This guide can be used in the following ways:
- Learn more about our recreational mathematics collection
- Learn how to access the various components of the collection
In The News
- Last Updated: Nov 7, 2017 5:11 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/recreationalmathematicsguide
- Print Page