Visual Variables & Tableau
A Visualization is:
- An image
- Based on (non-visual) data
- The output is inherently readable and recognizable
- adapted from Robert Kosara
So what's the big deal?
Visualization techniques can greatly increase understanding, analysis, and communication of data. In addition, visualization literacy and proficiency is in demand due to the unprecedented availability of big and complex data.
Register for upcoming workshops held at the Health Sciences Library and the Taylor Family Digital Library.
- Last Updated: Nov 7, 2017 5:02 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/vis
- Print Page