East Asian Studies
This guide provides selected resources available to you through UCalgary Library and the Internet
Citation Style Guides
- The Purdue OWLQuick and easy website to find the right citation format for any style and any resource. The best is to google "OWL" and then whatever you are looking for. For example "OWL APA youtube video"
Languages Specific Citation Guides
- The Linguistics Student's Handbook by Laurie BauerISBN: 9780748631605The book that tells you all the things you felt you were expected to know about linguistics. What's the difference between paradigmatic and syntagmatic? What is E-language? What is a language? Do parenthetical and non-restrictive mean the same thing? ...
- An EasyGuide to APA Style by Beth M. Schwartz; R. Eric Landrum; Regan A. R. GurungISBN: 9781483383231An EasyGuide to APA Style provides a reader-friendly guide for mastering APA style and covers all sections of an APA-style paper.
- Concise Rules of APA Style by American Psychological Association StaffISBN: 9781433805608This text offers writing and formatting standards for students, teachers, researchers, and clinicians working in the field of psychology.
- Last Updated: Jun 9, 2022 2:14 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/eastasianstudies
- Print Page