Staff in all University of Calgary Libraries are dedicated to helping patrons with their information needs.
The Library provides many services and resources:
- Access to print and electronic resources including books, journals, newspapers, databases, data, AV material and more
- Research assistance
- Web-based research guides
- Citing and referencing help
- Technology assistance
- Reserve materials - Reserve material for Public Policy students will be housed on the main floor of the TFDL; Reserve material for MBA students will be housed at the Business Library
- Library Holds - Holds for Public Policy students will be available at the TFDL; Holds for MBA students will be available in the Business Library
- Data management
- Library Workshops
- Digital technology/Visualization
- Individual and collaborative work areas
- Quiet study space
- *Printing and Photocopying.
- For printing, please get a Guest ID and a Guest Print Card.
- Please continue to this FAQ page for more printing information.
UNICARDS are needed for borrowing library physical items!
- Get your Unicard from the Campus Services Centre.
- Please visit the TFDL with your new Unicard to complete the set up of your new library account!
Requesting books with your new library account:
- Place a hold on an item by clicking on "My Account" from any UC Library homepage.
- Sign in with the "Continuing Education ..." option.
- Your username is the first 9-digits of your Barcode.
- Your password is "Uc" followed by your 8-digit DestinyOne ID
- ex. Uc12345678
Printing will require additional things:
- Guest ID, and
- Guest Print Card.
- available from the TFDL dispenser for $5, cash only!
- Please visit the TFDL Service Desk for assistance.
Effective date: 2022-Oct-14 kg
- Last Updated: Aug 18, 2023 2:13 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/continuing_education
- Print Page