GOVINFO: Canadian Federal Government Information
Depository Services Program (DSP)
The University of Calgary Library has been a participant in the federal Depository Services Program (DSP) since June 3,1974. Prior to that time, the Library was a selective depository. "Full Depository Libraries receive all Government of Canada publications distributed via the Weekly Checklist. These libraries are committed to preserving and maintaining a permanent collection of Government of Canada publications.
It is important to note that the depository program does not include all of the publications from the Government of Canada's departments and programs.
- 2012 Budget and Publishing and Depository Services (April 13, 2012)
- Government of Canada Moves to E-Printing (July 5, 2013)
- Update on the Distribution of Tangible Format Publications to Depository Libraries (December 19, 2013)
NB. As of December 31, 2013, the agreement between the Depository Services Program and libraries officially ceased.
- Last Updated: Nov 3, 2023 10:48 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/govcanfed
- Print Page