Wikipedia Edit-a-thon Guide
This guide provides tips for participants in Wikipedia Edit-a-thons
Checklist to get Started
- Create a Wikipedia account before February 23rd. Read instructions on how to do so on our Creating Your Account section.
- Make sure you've had your account for at least 4 days, and made at least 10 edits. You need to do this to be able to create a Wikipedia article. Read our Editing Wikipedia section for ideas on small edits you can make.
- Register for one or both of the Little Wiki Edit-a-Thon on the Prairie sessions on February 28th at 5pm and March 11th at 2pm. We will have a short training session at each, followed by time together to edit and ask questions.
- Get editing!
Editing Wikipedia Articles About Women
- Last Updated: Jun 24, 2022 10:22 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/wikipedia
- Print Page