Peer Mentorship and Mental Wellbeing
How to Register
Power of Peer Mentorship Micro-credential Course
This free self-directed D2L micro-credential course is open to all University of Calgary students.
This course is delivered in 8 modules and covers:
- Peer mentorship skills training
- Strategies for identifying peer networks
- Training in mental health awareness
- Strategies for accessing mental health support on and off campus
Students can choose to complete some or all of the training. Badges will be awarded for each module.
Students who complete the entire micro-credential course will receive a course Badge.
How to Self Register
Log into your University of Calgary D2L account, using your username and password. From the Home screen, click on “My Tools” and select “Self-Registration” from the dropdown menu.
You will be taken to a list of all courses available for Self-Registration. Find and select “Power of Peer Mentorship” from the list (it might show up as this in the course list: W2022LCR_PWR_PEER_MENTORSHIP) to complete registration.
For Questions Email: email@example.com
- Last Updated: Sep 19, 2022 1:36 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/PeerMentorship
- Print Page