This guide provides selected resources available to you through UCalgary Library and the Internet
- Fundamental Digital Library - Russian Literature & FolkloreFEB-web is, first and foremost, a repository of Russian verbal art and the scholarly and other texts vital to understanding it. FEB-web makes the canon of Russian verbal art available free of charge to anyone with internet access.
- The State Hermitage MuseumThe State Hermitage Museum is a museum of art and culture in Saint Petersburg, Russia. One of the largest and oldest museums in the world, it was founded in 1754 by Catherine the Great and has been open to the public since 1852.
Other Specialized Collections
- The National Library of RussiaNo description.
- British Libraries - Slavonic Studies CollectionSeveral Slavic digital collections comprising of photographs, paintings, letters, papers, etc.
- Adventures in the Soviet Imaginery"Adventures in the Soviet Imaginary" was created in conjunction with an exhibition held in the Special Collections Research Center, University of Chicago Library.
- Americans in the Land of Lenin: Documentary Photographs of Early Soviet Russia750 photographs of every-day life in the Soviet Union (1919-1921 and 1930) from the papers of Robert L. Eichelberger and Frank Whitson Fetter.
- Last Updated: Feb 21, 2020 10:10 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/russian
- Print Page
Tags: Russia, Russian, Slavic, slavic studies