Finding library resources for Anthropology
- Background sources
- ArticlesToggle Dropdown
- Theses & Dissertations
- Videos and Images
- Writing & CitingToggle Dropdown
- Open Access Resources
- CoursesToggle Dropdown
What is this guide for?
Learn the basics of library research for Anthropology and how to find different types of resources
Find course-specific help.
How to use this guide
1. Start with Background sources to get a sense of your topic or culture.
2. If your assignment has certain criteria (e.g. three scholarly articles), look under the relevant tab.
Books offer a more comprehensive look at a topic while Articles are more tightly focused.
3. If a librarian has visited your class, look on the list under the Courses tab for course- or assignment-specific information.
- Last Updated: Mar 20, 2020 3:51 PM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/anthropology
- Print Page