- European Union: BrexitComprehensive Research Guide from Berkeley Library.
- Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU): Country ReportsProvides in depth information on issues shaping the country: the political scene, economic policy, domestic economy, sectoral trends, foreign trade and payments. Country Reports covers 200 countries and is updated monthly.
- World Economic Outlook Reports (IMF)Usually published twice per year these reports provide analyses of global economic developments during the near and medium term.
- World Economic ForumSee the "Reports" section for detailed reports on global issues including global competitiveness reports, global risks reports, industry reports and more.
- World Development Indicators"The most current and accurate global development data available, and includes national, regional and global estimates." Indicators are grouped by: world view, people, environment, economy, states and markets, and global links.
- National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER)Based in the U.S. this is a good site for research, publications, and data on economic and socio-economic trends and issues.
- Guide to Economic Indicators by Norman FrumkinCall Number: Electronic bookISBN: 0765616467Publication Date: 2006-03-15
- The EconomistThe Economist provides " insight and opinion on international news, politics, business, finance, science, technology and the connections between them." Browse issues online or search for articles by keyword.
World Energy Outlook 2022
The World Energy Outlook, the IEA’s flagship publication, provides a comprehensive view of how the global energy system could develop in the coming decades.
The International Energy Agency’s annual energy projections. Based on scenarios, these projections compare what will happen if policies remain the same and what might happen if policies were improved. Each edition tends to have a particular geographical or policy focus.
Economics in the Time of COVID-19
COVID-19 may be as contagious economically as it is medically. This eBook addresses some key questions: How, and how far and fast, will the economic damage spread? How bad will it get? How long will the damage last? What are the mechanisms of economic contagion? And, above all, what can governments do about it?
World Economic Outlook Reports
A Survey by the IMF staff, usually published twice a year. It presents IMF staff economists' analyses of global economic developments during the near and medium term. Chapters give an overview as well as more detailed analysis of the world economy; consider issues affecting industrial countries, developing countries, and economies in transition to market; and address topics of pressing current interest. Annexes, boxes, charts, and an extensive statistical appendix augment the text.
- Last Updated: Mar 2, 2023 11:42 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/economics
- Print Page