EBP - Nursing
Single Studies Definition
Studies represent unique research conducted to answer specific clincial questions.
NURSING STUDIES: CINAHL
Clinical Queries is a user-friendly search tool that permits clinicians to quickly and easily search for relevant clinical literature on etiology, prognosis, diagnosis and therapy of diseases and diagnostics.
Clinical Queries are a quick way to search through studies to find ones that are best evidence. The "higher levels of evidence" (systematic reviews, randomized controlled trials, etc) are included in the search.
MEDICINE STUDIES: PubMed
The PubMed Clinical Queries Page is designed to filter one search by three clinical research areas: , , and . Click on the Clinical Queries link below PubMed Tools on the main search page.
PubMed is the medical database (aka Medline) and is simple to search.
- put quotes around search terms
- can include more terms than the condition/disease
- can focus clinical category (therapy, etiology, diagnosis, prognosis -- PICO question)
- can retrieve fewer hits if you search Narrow rather than broad
- Last Updated: Aug 15, 2022 10:27 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/EBP-NURS
- Print Page