Archives and Special Collections (ASC)
This guide is intended to help you get started with your archival and rare book research at the University of Calgary.
There are a few databases you can use to search our archival and rare book holdings:
- Search Archives is the main database of archival descriptions.
- Some Glenbow archival descriptions not in Search Archives are located on the Glenbow Library and Archives Finding Aids webpage. These are currently being migrated to Search Archives.
- The UCalgary Library Catalogue can be used to search for rare books and other publications held by ASC.
For searching digitized material online, see the Digital Collections tab of this guide.
Please note that the language, terminology or visual content in our historical collections reflect the context and culture of the time of its creation, and may include culturally sensitive information. As an historical document, its contents may be at odds with contemporary views and terminology.
The information within the collection does not reflect the views of the University of Calgary, but is available in its original form to facilitate research.
- Last Updated: Mar 28, 2023 10:43 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/asc-info
- Print Page
Subjects: Archives & Special Collections