Archives and Special Collections (ASC)
All material in ASC is located in closed stacks, meaning that you will have to contact us in order to access material. A member of our reference staff will follow-up with any questions you may have.
Information for Requests
Before contacting us, please make sure you have as much information as possible. Some key considerations are:
- The reference code (e.g. "CA ACU CAA F0026-S0003-FL0135") or URL as listed in Search Archives.
- The barcode as listed in the library catalogue.
- The title of the fonds, collection, or book.
- Any specific information you are looking for.
Before accessing materials, you will have to fill out and return the Researcher Agreement. This agreement outlines the conditions of access and use of material.
This agreement will be provided to you upon contact with ASC.
Some materials may have restricted access due to privacy concerns or donor agreements. Reference staff will notify you of any restrictions that apply to materials you request.
- Last Updated: Nov 21, 2023 10:47 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/asc-info
- Print Page