BUSN - Master's Programs in Business (MBA, EMBA, GEEMBA)
Information on using the Library to access print and electronic resources to help with MBA/EMBA courses and projects.
- Library Services & Resources
- Getting Started
- ResearchingToggle Dropdown
- Current News
- Academic Integrity
- EMBA/MBA Alumni
The Library provides many services and resources for Graduate Business Students:
- Access to print and electronic resources including books, journals, newspapers, databases, data, AV material and more
- Research assistance
- Web-based research guides
- Citing and referencing help
- Technology assistance
- Reserve materials
- Library holds
- Data management
- Library Workshops (click on the Workshops link)
- Individual and collaborative work areas
- Quiet study space
- Scan to your Email or USB (Workflow) for free
- Printing, Photocopying
- Digital technology/Visualization
UNICARDS offer multiple benefits and services!
1. Remote access to electronic library resources
2. Borrow books
2. Load money onto your UNICARD for printing.
3. Place a hold on an item using your UCID/Password and pick it up at any of our branch locations.
- Last Updated: Mar 2, 2023 11:42 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/emba
- Print Page
Tags: dtc, emba, executive_mba, mba