EndNote Citation Tool
An introduction to EndNote 20 Desktop version and EndNote Online / Web (free version).
What is EndNote?
- Creates and keeps your references into your own personal and searchable library
- Imports reference data, minimizing time on manual data entry
- Creates rules to automatically organize references as you work
- Finds full text of references using a one click feature
- Allows you to read, review, annotate and search pdf content
- Builds your bibliography using various output styles
- Allows for sharing EndNote libraries or references with collaborators and colleagues
|There are two versions of EndNote:|
|Register for an upcoming EndNote session|
If you have specific questions about EndNote, consider dropping in on one of the sessions below. Need a one-on-one consultation? Please email: Lourdes Yturzaeta
- Last Updated: Sep 27, 2023 9:48 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/endnote
- Print Page