EndNote Citation Tool
An introduction to EndNote 20 Desktop version and EndNote Online / Web (free version).
What is EndNote?
- Creates and keeps your references into your own personal and searchable library
- Imports reference data, minimizing time on manual data entry
- Creates rules to automatically organize references as you work
- Finds full text of references using a one click feature
- Allows you to read, review, annotate and search pdf content
- Builds your bibliography using various output styles
- Allows for sharing EndNote libraries or references with collaborators and colleagues
|There are two versions of EndNote:|
- EndNote 20 Desktop version: a stand-alone program that you can purchase and install on three devices - desktop computer, laptop and iPad or an iPhone
- EndNote Online (free version): also called EndNote Web or EndNote Basic. A cloud-based, free product that anyone can register for and create an account.
|Register for an upcoming EndNote session|
- Last Updated: Jan 27, 2023 10:48 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/endnote
- Print Page