EndNote Citation Tool
About EndNote Online / Web (free version)
Endnote Online (also known as Endnote Basic or Endnote Web) is a free online, cloud-based service available to anybody. It allows you to store, share and organize your citations so that you can access them from any computer. Depending on how you access Endnote Online, you may see different features and options.
|Setting up EndNote Online via Web of Science as part of UofC access|
- The version of EndNote Online available as part of Web of Science is accessible by those whose institution has a subscription to the database. University of Calgary users are eligible for an enhanced version of EndNote Online through Web of Science. It allows you more features and storage space.
- How to create an EndNote Online account via Web of Science:
- Go to the library homepage
- Click the Databases icon
- Search for Web of Science using the search box box
- In Web of Science > Select Products > choose Endnote > Register
- Enter your University of Calgary email address
- Follow the prompts to create your Endnote Online account
|Setting up EndNote Online as a general / public user|
- Go to myendnoteweb.com and create a free account using any email.
- Users can create an online account with a maximum of 50,000 references and up to 2GB of attachments. This basic version has a limited number of filters, import options and 25 output styles.
|Syncing both EndNote accounts|
- An EndNote Desktop user is automatically set-up to create an EndNote Online account.
- When the Sync feature is activated, the data from both accounts are merged. The sync process is always initiated from EndNote Desktop.
|Software Support for EndNote Online questions|
- Last Updated: Jan 27, 2023 10:48 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/endnote
- Print Page