Spatial and Numeric Data Services guide to GIS data available at the University of Calgary.
- Open Calgary Habitat, Citywide Land Cover shapefiles
- City of Calgary Biodiversity Report 2014
- Calgary Parks and Pathways, Terry Bullick, 2007 (ebook)
- information on Calgary parks history, and flora and fauna
- Alberta Biodiversity Monitoring Institute
- species and habitat data Excel format
- Alberta Conservation Information Management System (ACIMS)
- data centre providing biodiversity information on Alberta's species, natural ecological communities and sites
- Bio-Resource Information Management System (BRIMS)
- Publicly available data and information management system that collates inventories from forestry, agriculture, and municipal sectors to create a centralized, comprehensive assessment of biomass, ecosystem services, and land-use data.
- Fish & Wildlife Information Management System (FWMIS)
- maintained by Alberta Environment and Parks, provides a central repository to store and access extensive fish and wildlife inventory data
- Wildlife Sensitivity Maps and Data sets
- from Alberta Environment and Parks, key range and wildlife layers
- Wildlife Corridors
- from Alberta Environment and Parks. Provincial Sanctuary - Corridor Wildlife is area designated for the protection of wildlife within 400 yards corridors of various road centre-lines.
- Last Updated: Jan 31, 2023 11:04 AM
- URL: https://libguides.ucalgary.ca/guides/gis
- Print Page